The activity that ADASOFT (Computer Integrated Manufacturing, S.L.) considers in accordance with the quality required by the International Standard ISO 9001 is:
COMPUTER SERVICES, SOLUTIONS AND PRODUCTIVITY AND CONTROL SYSTEMS FOR THE INDUSTRY.
The Policy statement includes the following guidelines:
The management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its clients, all ADASOFT professionals, suppliers, the general public and all interested parties.
The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with system reviews by management, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In this sense, the management provides and will provide all the necessary human, technical and economic means to achieve the objectives and goals that are established on a scheduled and periodic basis.
1. Commitment to meet the explicit and implicit demands, requirements and expectations of our clients as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
2. Develop the strategic lines as a result of the analysis of the context of the organization.
3. Guarantee the quality of IT projects and control systems for the industry.
4. Innovate in own products, adapted to the technological needs of clients.
5. Disseminate the Quality objectives and criteria at all levels of our structure.
6. Implement the Quality indicators, as well as monitor their level of progress, in a way that allows us to know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client.
7. Ensure that working conditions are optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as much as possible and reducing those evaluated.
8. Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our professionals, thus involving everyone in the achievement of the objectives established in this document.
9. Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities carried out in the Company.
10. Have access to the new technologies of telecommunication and information systems.
11. Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all company professionals.